.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

While the cat is away....

The mice shall play!

Lately, Amelia almost always wakes up first. When she does, she has a new habit of venturing VERY QUIETLY down stairs and helping herself to various snacks and such without my knowledge.

This particular morning, I knew that both of the big girls were awake and they had said they were going downstairs to watch cartoons. I decided Alivia and I should just lay for a few more minutes. When we got up I went about the day as usual, and that afternoon I got out my camera and plugged it into my laptop to import the pictures off the memory card. What I found had me laughing till I was in tears. Apparently they had an impromptu photo shoot while I was still in bed! they were being stinkers - AND DOCUMENTING IT! Too dang funny! You will notice in one of the shots Amelia is eating a popsicle, and in another she is showing Addisyn her green tongue :0P







No comments: